Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our First Restaurant

Our school is in Lincoln Park, and we feel that it is essential to explore that area. Two weeks ago we went to a Hawaiian Restaurant called Aloha Eats. It is a cheap, easy place to go to because it is never crowded. Personally, I had never had "Hawaiian" food, but I went out on a limb and tried a dish called chicken katsu, which is just a breaded chicken with a sauce on it. Every order comes with rice and macaroni salad, which are Hawaiian favorites.

I was pleasently surprised with my food, and their homeade sweet and tangy sauce was amazing! I must warn you though, the portion sizes are crazy big, so if you are going with three people, I would order two entrees. We also had the fried shrimp which was really well-cooked and I would reccomend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment