Friday, June 10, 2011

The Demon Dragonfly


Shirt thrifted, Sweater Boden, shorts Forever 21, Tights hue, Necklace blommingdales, Ring Presence

Today I wore one of the greatest I wore in a while. I went to brunch with Lucy (the other teen adventurer) and 4 of our other friends. We went to Nookies Too on Halsted. It was really good with a pretty good price range. It could be kinda expensive but if you go with many people and split the check it would be reasonable. My outfit was pretty good for a simple brunch and movie.
My sweater was a borrowed form my mom and I loved how it kinda has a blazer feel to it. It has a lapel and buttons with pockets. I am kinda over the traditional blazer so i really like this sweater. It would look cute over a sun dress on cooler summer days.



My shirt was thrifted and it originally had long sleeves. I was going to keep them because i liked the grandma feel of them but i decided to cut them because i wanted a shirt that would transitional for the summer. Also I'm keeping the sleeves so I can maybe safety pin them back on for a grandma punk look. Also i love my necklace which is all chainy with different color chains and one huge chain. It looks perfect with the lace shirt. The lace shirt now my favorite shirt. I have already shown you my pin stripped shorts and shorts with tights is look ever. So good outfit day and good day in general. Me and lucy went to go see Kung Fu Panda 2. It was even better then the first. "I AM PO AND I AM GOING TO NEED A HAT" Ahh jack black, can i just give you a huge hug. So yeah ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY. (Rebecca Black you brainwasher)

4 comments:

  1. This was lovely!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blazer! You're really pretty :) Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks to Rookie I discovered your blog and love it !

    ReplyDelete